AL Systems DynaPro Order Management software is designed to provide complete order control throughout the distribution center, thus enhancing the effectiveness of Warehouse Management and/or corporate ERP systems. The result of a DynaPro implementation is real-time operations intelligence and superior order fulfillment execution throughout a distribution center.
Additional features and benefits of AL Systems DynaPro Order Management include:
- Single connection between the distribution center floor and Warehouse Management and/or corporate ERP systems
- Web-based interface
- Complete Order Management throughout the distribution center, including planning, scheduling, receiving and put-away, picking, packing, tracking, auditing, shipping and loading
- Simultaneous multi-mode picking (e.g. lights, voice and RF)
- Batch and Wave optimization as well as Waveless Processing
- Download of Work-in-Process (WIP) orders
- Current workload view
- Real-time status updates, verification, monitoring, and reporting
- Provides instructions for sortation, diverting and tracking of cartons as they move throughout the distribution center
- Bi-directional host communication
- On-demand generation and printing of shipping documents and labels
"AL Systems controls and tracks all our orders and their sortation. We simply throw empty cartons on the conveyor every morning, and AL load balances our feeders and keeps monitoring and diverting the cartons to the appropriate zones based on the pick requirements for the orders until they're out the door."
— Director of Operations, Simon & Schuster
Phone: 1-800-548-3745 x1